Why Join Parkmore Community Policing Initiative?
The PCA, in developing a model for our community improvement projects, came to the conclusion that a single security service provider was the preferred model. Currently the PCA has a written contract with 24/7 extending into a Service Level Agreement (SLA) and specific Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) that forms the legal foundation of the relationship. This relationship has grown to a substantial hands-on interaction with the PCA.
Parkmore Community Association PCA: Membership represents the majority of households in Parkmore.
24/7 Security - single service provider: The security and leverage of the relationship between PCA and 24/7 is that members pay their fees directly to the PCA. This gives considerable leverage with over 500 members a monthly fee that can exceed of R200 000.00.
If you have signed with another security company, it is only your own single fee that can effect better service.
Other suburb Security Providers: These companies do not take the same community responsibility. Their stated business aim is to provide only armed response to your alarm activation. Their officers and vehicles sit under shady trees maybe outside of Parkmore, waiting for that moment when you push the panic button.
PCA - 24/7 Pro-Active Community Policing Benefits
- 24/7 vehicle do not park under a shady tree and wait - they are constantly moving through the 40km of roads in Parkmore;
ADVANTAGE: 24-HOUR 7-DAY PATROLLING OUR STREETS
- There are 2 Ford Ranger branded bakkies manned by 2 trained armed reaction officers (ARO);
ADVANTAGE: DEDICATED PCA 24/7 VEHICLES
- These manned vehicles are allocated only to Parkmore with even shift changes are done in Parkmore;
ADVANTAGE: ALWAYS IN PARKMORE
- PCA negotiates the suburb-member fees every year with 24/7 each September;
ADVANTAGE: PCA PROTECING YOUR FINANCIAL INTERESTS
- PCA determine the activity focus of the AROs through agreed Standard Operating Procedures;
ADVANTAGE: ARO DOING WHAT RESIDENTS WANT AND NEED
- 24/7 uses advanced technology of an in-vehicle message receiver ‘PDA’ that immediately receives your alarm and/or panic activation and with GPS directs them directly to your home, with no time-delayed call relayed through the control room;
ADVANTAGE: IMMEDIATELY RESPONSE TO YOUR HOME
- The 2 ARO shifts carry cell phones that allows you to contact them in the vehicles;
ADVANTAGE: DIRECT CONTACT WITH ARMED RESPONSE
- The PCA is your contact "office" to 24/7 management about fee payments, technical, other issues;
ADVANTAGE: INSTANT MANAGEMENT ACTION AND FEEDBACK - NO CALL CENTRE
- PCA-24/7 members do pay more than other non-community connected security;
ADVANTAGE: YOU GET PERSONAL PCA ATTENTION, ADDED SERVICES AND QUICK RESPONSE TO 24/7 QUERIES AND CONSTANT PROACTIVE 24/7 AVAILABILITY 24-7
- PCA designate special "Shift Reports" that ARO complete as they drive our streets noticing, react to and record, with photographs;
ADVANTAGE: GETTING ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS OF UNEXPECTED ACTIVITIES
- PCA meets with 24/7 Operations managers and sales representatives every Wednesday morning, together with the Sandton SAPS Sector Commander to discuss methods of combating any crime;
ADVANTAGE: PCA REPRESENTS PARKMORE MEMBERS IN CONSISTENT STRUCTURES TO COMBAT CRIME
- 24/7 are associated with EuropAssist;
ADVANTAGE: FREE MEDICAL SERVICES AT AN INCIDENT AND TRANSPORT TO MEDICAL CARE
- Safety of residents leaving and returning to their homes at any time;
ADVANTAGE: CALL THE AROS DIRECTLY FOR FREE MEET-AND-GREET PROTECTION